Leave an Absentee Bid
If you are unable to attend a sale, and if after reading our Terms and Conditions of Sale, you would like to have us bid for you on any item or items, it can be handled in the following manner:
- Please list the lot number (if available) on the form along with the name or description of the item(s) and the highest amount you are willing to pay. Carefully check your Absentee Bid Form. If there is a question as to your Absentee Bid, we will contact you to verify your bid.
- All bidders agree that if placing a bid, that they are in agreement with our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- All absentee bids should be submitted in a timely manner to reduce the chance of posting error. All Absentee Bids submitted via fax must be received no later than 5pm, one business day prior to auction. Absentee Bids submitted in person must be received no later than 30 minutes prior to the auction. We may be unable to properly handle your bid after that time. All absentee bids are kept in strict confidence.
- On the day of the auction a member of our staff will act as your agent and bid for you, attempting to obtain the lot or lots for you at the lowest possible amount.
- If your Absentee Bid is successful, you will be contacted within 24 hours to arrange for pick-up. You will NOT be notified if your bid was unsuccessful.
- Blue Skies Auction, Inc., shall not be held responsible for errors or failure to execute bids. We offers this service as a convenience to our clients and will not be held responsible for errors or failure to execute bids.
- Bidders holding a valid Indiana or out-of-state resale number must provide their certificate or a copy thereof when registering, or they may be required to pay 7% Indiana sales tax on purchases. A Sales Tax Resale Certificate form must also be completed.
Please click HERE to download an Absentee Bid Form.